Protecting Our Clients and Employees
Your Guide to All Cool A/C & Heating’s Safety Precautions
All Cool A/C & Heating is committed to keeping our business open during these unstable
times. We know that having someone you can rely on to keep your home comfortable is
important. Everyone at All Cool A/C & Heating understands concerns regarding COVID-19
and challenges faced by many of you — both personally and professionally.
To prepare you for working with All Cool A/C & Heating on your upcoming service or
installation, we want to inform you of the steps we’re taking to protect both you and our
technicians. Our steps are as follows:
- Under the Fort Bend County’s “Stay Home to Save Lives” order, we are a designated as an essential business and will remain open to provide essential services. This will remain in effect through April 3rd and we will revise this as new information is provided by Local, State and Federal Government to ensure we are following all necessary guidelines.
- All Cool employees are aware of and provided with materials needed to follow the recommendations set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as it relates to COVID-19.
- When scheduling an appointment, we will confirm that no one in your home is currently feeling ill or quarantined/isolated due to COVID-19.
- Upon arrival, our technicians will apply hand sanitizer before entering your home and again confirm that no one is feeling ill or quarantined/isolated due to COVID-19.
- To put you at ease, we will replace our usual handshake with a wave to say “Hello” and “Thank you.”
- While performing our work, technicians will wear disposable gloves.
- We will practice social distancing with a goal to maintain the recommended six-foot distance from clients, family members, and/or employees. We ask you to do the same.
- We will not ask for your signature on our electronic tablets or paper invoices until such time that it is deemed appropriate to do so again.
- Our technicians will once again apply hand sanitizer or wash their hands when their work at your home is complete.
- The CDC does not recommend people who are well wear a face mask to protect themselves from respiratory illnesses, including COVID-19. While masks supplies are limited, we do have some throughout the company. Don’t be alarmed if, out of an abundance of caution, a technician wears a face mask while at your home.
- Company meetings will be less frequent, maintain social distancing and performed in groups less than 10.
- Commonly touched surfaces throughout the office, warehouse and vehicles will be cleaned routinely.
Essential services offered during this time are as follows:
Service calls for A/C systems that are not cooling/heating, Ultra Violet
sanitizing systems, water issues caused by the A/C system,
quotes for equipment that is out of operation and installations of equipment.
Routine maintenance, inspections and check-ups will be scheduled after April 3rd, 2020.