2023 HVAC Regulation Changes that End up Costing Homeowners Money
2023 HVAC Regulation Changes That End Up Costing Homeowners Money
Minimum Efficiency Requirements Increase for 2023.
The “old” HVAC systems, called 14 SEER (which is a basic solution for our weather conditions) are being replaced by the “new” 15 SEER, with a new rating of 14.3 SEER2 as the required minimum rating. Essentially the government is mandating air conditioning manufacturers to change their equipment testing and rating procedures, which is forcing HVAC manufacturers to redesign their equipment to achieve the new minimum efficiency standards. Larger more powerful machines are the result…
SEER & SEER 2 ratings are like gas mileage – the higher the better. (Learn more about the new standard at SEER2.com) And if you think it’ll cost more to buy the “new” one, you’re right.
The “new” equipment requirements for air conditioning equipment begin in January 2023. I don’t know about you, but I’m not exactly using my air conditioner then. So, this is the last time you can get the far less costly 14 SEER installed in your home.
Now for the Good News…Since they’re phasing out the 14 SEER, you can get the best value ever on these incredible systems. The parts will be available for the life of the system; our service techs know them inside and out; and with our installation expertise, they will save you a bunch of energy and we will make your home more comfortable!
The 14 SEER is superbly reliable, efficient, quiet, and easy to work on. It is a wonderful solution if you want a basic replacement for your existing air conditioner. We’ve sold a bunch of these. It was the “standard” and still fits our climate. The “new” one will cost you WAY MORE than the little savings you MIGHT get with it. Why do I say, “might get”? Well, with heating and cooling equipment, the installation expertise is what makes the thing save money, not the so-called rating. In essence, performance versus potential.
Hey, I can get in a car that’s “rated ” at 30 miles a gallon, but if I put rocks in the trunk and drive like I’m a stock car racer, it’ll struggle to get 10 miles to the gallon. Same thing here!
Look at the 9 Ways You Can Save Big Right Now, plus your happiness GUARANTEED!
- Free In-Person Estimate Just for Calling – NO OBLIGATION at all.
- Last chance to get the less expensive 14 SEER system – In fact, supplies are running lower than ever
- Get a full $750.00 trade-in for your old system. (No matter how old!)
- Energy Savings – more money in your pocket!
- 10 Years parts and labor warranty. You won’t spend a penny on repairs for a decade!
- One year of annual comfort and performance maintenance (a $189 value)
- Smart Thermostat – Saves you even more and provides better control of your comfort!
- Great Payment Options, for the lowest payment possible for qualified buyers. What you save in energy and repair costs will offset your investment.
- Inflation-proof as you’ll secure today’s price and avoid any future increases
Please call us at 281-238-9292 to schedule your free estimate. It won’t cost you a dime, and there’s no obligation at all. It may be the most valuable 3-minute phone call of the year!